Please read carefully before using this website
We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
What user data we collect
When you visit the website, we may collect the following data:
- Your IP address.
- Your contact information and email address.
- Other information such as the nature of your project.
- Data profile regarding your online behavior on our website.
Why we collect your data
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs.
- To improve our services.
- To send you promotional emails containing the information we think you will find interesting.
- To contact you to fill out surveys and participate in other types of market research.
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
Safeguarding and securing the data
MyProgrammer is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. MyProgrammer has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
The data we collect by using cookies is used to customize our website to your needs. After we use the data for statistical analysis, the data is completely removed from our systems.
Please note that cookies don’t allow us to gain control of your computer in any way. They are strictly used to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not so that we can provide a better experience for you.
If you want to disable cookies, you can do it by accessing the settings of your internet browser.
Links to other websites
Restricting the collection of your personal data
At some point, you might wish to restrict the use and collection of your personal data. Feel free to contact us via email and we will remove any information we have.